- Unique School founded by parents.
- Additional Emphasis on Fine Arts and other extracurricular activities including; Classical and Western Dance, Keyboard, Guitar, Violin, Keyboard, Classical and Western Music, Yoga, Personal Development, Craft, Choir, Swimming, Karate, Roller Skating, School Band, Cricket, Basketball, Football, Volleyball, Throw ball, Badminton, Table Tennis, Carroms, along with Club and House activities.
- A professional teacher exclusively for fine arts and crafts, along with photography.
- Our fully equipped kitchen allows students to dine on Indian, Chinese and Continental cuisines which include breakfast, soup/juice break, lunch and tea with snacks. Food is overseen by a student committee to insure the right choice and quality.
- Air conditioned classrooms, buses, and hostel.
- Teacher/students ratio is 1:35 as per international standards to provide personal attention and care.